Admission to the master's and doctoral PhD ATU carried out according to the Model Rules of admission to the organization of education, realizing professional training programs of postgraduate education, approved by Decree of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated January 19, 2012 № 109.
Requirements for applicants for admission to the Masters:
Requirements for applicants for admission to doctoral PhD:
Applicants for admission to master's and doctoral PhD 2 entrance exams – a foreign language and specialty.
The entrance exam in a foreign language (English, French, German) is taken in the form of testing on NTC MES technologies.
Foreign citizens entering the magistracy and doctorate PhD pass entrance exams:
1) in the Kazakh or Russian language (language of instruction);
2) by specialty;
Citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan, with a certificate of delivery test in a foreign language (English, French, German) of the program:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language, Test of English as a Foreign Language Institutional Testing Programm (TOEFL ITP), (TOEFL, threshold point - not less than 560;
- International English Language Tests System ((IELTS, threshold point - not less than 6.0);
- Grundbaustein (DaF (threshold score - C1);
- Deutsche Sprachprfung fur den Hochschulzugang ((DSH, threshold point - C1);
- Diplome d`Etudes en Langue français ((DELF, threshold point - B2);
- Diplome Approfondi de Langue français ((DALF, threshold point - C1);
- The TEST de connaisances de français ((TCF, threshold point - not less than 400) exempt from entrance examination in a foreign language.
Documents submitted in a foreign language must have a notarized translation into Kazakh or Russian languages.
Documents to be submitted by foreign nationals must be nostrificated in the established order in the Department of higher and postgraduate education and international cooperation MES.
Documents for admission to master's and doctoral PhD submitted to a selection committee of ATU in the period from 10 July to 30 July at Tole bi-Baytursynov St. 100, daily from 9 am to 18 pm, except Saturday and Sunday. On Saturday, the reception of documents is carried out up to 13 pm.
Reception entrance examinations will be carried out from 10 to 20 August, enrollment - till August 25 this year.