ORDER OF OFFERING PLACES FOR STUDENTS IN UNIVERSITY DORMITORIES
To accommodate visitors and foreign students the university has four student dormitories.
Places in hostels are provided by deans of faculties, according to the "Regulations on the order of offering places to students and Policy of accommodation in dormitories of ATU".
To do this the learner should:
1. Fill in the application on the dean's name on providing a place in a hostel.
2. Enter into a contract with the management of the university for a seat in the hostel and the responsibility of the parties.
3. To pass a medical examination at the health center of ATU, which is located on the second floor of the hostel №1.
4. Pay the cost of living in a dormitory at a rate of not less than 50% of the total amount to obtain a warrant to check in JSC "Bank CenterCredit", to pay the remaining amount before the start of the winter examination session.
5. Complete the electronic registration at the vice-rector for educational work.
6. Get a warrant for accommodation in a hostel at the deputy dean of the faculty.
7. All documents go to the head of a dormitory for a place in the room.
RESIDENTS OF DORMITORIES HAVE THE RIGHT:
– To live in a residential area for an entire fixed period of study, subject to the internal regulations and contracts;
– Use the ablution facilities (bathrooms, showers, toilets, etc.), equipment and property of the hostel;
– Move from one dwelling to another only with the written permission of the Vice-Deans;
– To elect and be elected to the student council, to participate in its work, make suggestions for improvement of the living and cultural services and ensure their implementation.
RESIDENTS OF DORMITORIES ARE OBLIGED TO:
– Strictly observe the house rules, safety regulations, fire safety, contract and other acts regulating the issues of living in a hostel;
– Economical use of electricity, gas and water. Leaving the dwelling (or sanitary and domestic) room closing taps for hot and cold water supply, windows, vents, doors, turn off lights and electrical appliances;
– Deliver a spare key to the premises for the storage watchman hostel, use the premises strictly for living, not to transfer the key and did not provide the living room (in nѐm) to unauthorized persons;
– Take care of the hostel property, observe cleanliness in the living room and the common areas, to make regular cleaning in their residential area;
– Bear the full financial responsibility for purchased for personal use hostel property; in case of damage (loss) of the property, as well as the detection of the facts of damage premises, furniture and other property (electric systems, windows, doors, locks, lamps, etc.) to reimburse the full cost of caused material damage.
– Return dormitory property after eviction;
– Do not allow guests in the living room, if this is not the consent neighbors and permit administration of the university, the commandant of the hostel.
RESIDENTS OF DORMITORIES ARE STRICTLY FORBIDDEN TO:
– Willfully seize and move from one dwelling to another without written permission of the Vice-deans. Accommodation is not a residential area, which is specified in the order as a gross violation of internal rules;
– Willfully carry hostel property obtained for personal use from one dwelling to another without written permission of the commandant of the hostel;
– Transfer your pass for passage to the hostel to another person; - Smoking in all dorm rooms to stay in a hostel in a state of alcoholic, narcotic or toxic substances, as well as the storage, use and distribution of alcoholic beverages, narcotics and psychotropic substances;
– Include audio, TV and video on the volume greater than the audibility within the premises;
– Contain animals (including domestic), reptiles, birds; - Litter the territory of the hostel, leaving garbage in the hallways, in the kitchen and other common areas;
– Use of electrical equipment including Electric extension and adapters that do not have the quality certificates;
– Go to the roof, climb up to the attic, stand and sit on windowsills and balconies;
– Gambling, foul language, organize fights and brawls;
– To enter the premises of other residents without their consent.
Living in a hostel that violate the above requirements of the Internal Regulations and Rules of safety, fire safety, sanitary rules, the contract of employment, respecting the maintenance staff and the administration, members of the student council hostels, old age, floors and senior residential facilities, evicted from the hostel without the right to return the remaining amount of payment for accommodation.
ACCESS CONTROL IN HOSTEL AND THE ORDER OF GUESTVISITING:
Entrance to the hostel is strictly for the transit of the established sample. The pass issued by the commandant of the hostel is the basic document for entry into the hostel. In case of loss passes, it needs to be restored.
Entrance to the hostel is allowed in spring and summer from 07:00 to 23:00, in autumn and winter from 07:00 to 22:00 hours.
Entrance to the hostel residents from 22:00 to 07:00 is performed only at the request, on the registration of the name of the vice-rector for BP and a copy of employment of irregular working day visa Rector for BP and the dean of the relevant faculty.